Wireframe


In this post I want to show initial design of my e-commerce webside homepage, which includes the header, body and footer. To create this initial project I have used Mockflow software.

Author's work

As we can see in the image, the webpage is divided into header, body and footer.


The header contains logo, categories of products, search bar, login button, sign up button, cart and wishlist.


Below the header, I want to set the banner with information about my e-commerce business, piece of history and slogan.


In the body, I want to include only the pictures of products. I believe that the clear structure of the body will be helpful for my customers.


Footer contains hyperlinks to all necessary information such as terms and conditions, FAQ and contact page. Moreover, I want to include hyperlinks to social media profiles of my company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Definition of E-Commerce